Original Seal Savers – Fork Seal Covers
|Fork Tube Diameter||Type of Bike||Available Colors|
|1 1/8 inch (fits up to 31mm fork tube)||Cobra and other 50cc bikes||black, blue, red, gold, yellow, silver|
|1 1/4 inch (32 – 35mm fork tube)||KTM, Polini, Kawasaki LEM, HM and other 50cc through 65cc bikes||black, blue, red, gold, orange, grey, yellow, green, silver|
|1 1/2 inch (36 – 43mm fork tube)||Most 80cc bikes||black, blue, red, gold, orange, grey, yellow, green, silver|
|1 3/4 inch (44 – 50mm fork tube)||Most 125cc through 500+cc bikes||black, blue, red, gold, orange, grey, yellow, green, silver|
SealSavers are a revolutionary design that act as a pre-wipe, wiping away and dirt, dust and mud that has accumulated onto the forks, preventing it from getting into your for seals as your forks compress. SealSavers are a durable and washable fork cover that will not affect your fork damping or preload. SealSavers are easy to install on your machine. Remove the front tire and take the forks out of the triple clamps, then just slide the fork cover on the fork tube and cover the seals, then keep it in place with the provided zip ties.
- The SealSavers protect the seals from dust, dirt and mud.
- SealSavers are durable and washable and will not effect your fork damping or preload.
- Apply the zip tie to the largest portion of the fork tube so the fork guard rubs on the zip-tie
- When washing your bike, flip up the bottom side of the SealSavers to wash any small amount of dirt that has gathered. Be sure to flip the SealSavers back down before they dry.
- The short SealSavers will fit Conventional and Inverted Forks.
- Sold in pairs.
*Note- if there is the circlip around the larger for tube, take a flat head screwdriver and pop that off. Place the zip-tie where that was to allow the fork guard to rub on the zip-tie and not on the SealSavers.