Long SealSavers – Fork Seal Covers
|Fork Tube Diameter||Type of Bike||Available Colors|
|1 1/2 inch (36 – 43mm fork tube)||Most 80cc bikes||black, blue, red, gold, orange, grey, yellow, green, silver|
|1 3/4 inch (44 – 50mm fork tube)||Most 125cc through 500+cc bikes||black, blue, red, gold, orange, grey, yellow, green, silver|
SealSavers Long Style are a revolutionary design that act as a pre-wipe, wiping away and dirt, dust and mud that has accumulated onto the forks, preventing it from getting into your for seals as your forks compress. The Long Style is designed to protect the entire smaller fork tube, preventing knicks, pits, and scratches on the fork tube. Long SealSavers fork seal covers are a durable and washable fork cover that will not affect your fork damping or preload. SealSavers Long Style are easy to install on your machine. Remove the front tire and take the forks out of the triple clamps, then just slide the fork cover on the fork tube and cover the seals, then keep it in place with the provided zip ties.
Benefits of Long SealSavers Fork Covers
- The Long SealSavers fork seal covers protect the fork seals from dust, dirt and mud.
- SealSavers are durable and washable and will not effect your fork damping or preload.
- Sold in pairs.
- Apply the zip tie to the largest portion of the fork tube so the fork guard rubs on the zip-tie
- When washing your bike, flip up the bottom side of the SealSavers to wash any small amount of dirt that has gathered. Be sure to flip the SealSavers back down before they dry.
- If there is the circlip around the larger fork tube, take a flat head screwdriver and pop that off. Place the zip-tie where that was to allow the fork guard to rub on the zip-tie and not on the SealSavers.