Long SealSavers – Fork Seal Covers
|Fork Tube Diameter||Type of Bike||Available Colors|
|1 1/2 inch (36 – 43mm fork tube)||Most 80cc bikes||black, blue, red, gold, orange, grey, yellow, green, silver|
|1 3/4 inch (44 – 50mm fork tube)||Most 125cc through 500+cc bikes||black, blue, red, gold, orange, grey, yellow, green, silver|
SealSavers Long Style are a revolutionary design that act as a pre-wipe, wiping away and dirt, dust and mud that has accumulated onto the forks, preventing it from getting into your for seals as your forks compress. The Long Style is designed to protect the entire smaller fork tube, preventing knicks, pits, and scratches on the fork tube. Long SealSavers fork seal covers are a durable and washable fork cover that will not affect your fork damping or preload. SealSavers Long Style are easy to install on your machine. Remove the front tire and take the forks out of the triple clamps, then just slide the fork cover on the fork tube and cover the seals. Keep the fork seal covers in place with the provided zip ties.
Benefits of Long SealSavers Fork Covers
- The SealSavers keep dust, dirt and mud from getting into your fork seals causing the seal to tear.
- Fork seal covers that are durable and washable in addition to being easy to install.
- SealSavers do not affect your fork damping but will extend the life of your fork seals.
- No need to remove your SealSavers, just keep them on in order to keep your fork seals protected.
- SealSavers are sold in pairs and finally are available in multiple colors.
Tips for Using Seal Savers Fork Covers
- When washing your bike, flip up the bottom side of the SealSavers to wash any small amount of dirt that has gathered. Be sure to flip the SealSavers back down before they dry.
- Lastly, there is the circlip around the larger for tube, take a flat head screwdriver and pop that off. Place the zip-tie where that was to allow the fork guard to rub on the zip-tie and not on the SealSavers.
- Most importantly, apply the zip tie to the largest portion of the fork tube so that the fork guard rubs on the zip-tie as opposed to the SealSavers to prevent tears in the SealSavers.